Sunday, September 15, 2013

NFL Week 2

The first week of the NFL season flew by. The last game was absolutely winnable and the Browns blew it. I’ve been saying that same sentence over and over for the past five years and something tells me I’ll be saying it a lot more this year. The Dolphins offense failed to distance themselves thanks to some impressive defense on the part of the good guys. Of course, their offense was much better than the pitiful effort the Browns put forward (horrific line play on the right side and what happened to T-Rich?) so yeah. As the kids say today, “Epic fail.”

While my Browns had a disappointing first week, they face the sluggish Baltimore Ravens tomorrow. The sluggish Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens, I should say. A team who was embarrassed on opening night, has had an additional 3 days to prepare, is in a bad mood, and is 21-7 against the Cleveland since the Browns were reborn.


This is going to be painful isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment