Monday, January 13, 2014

Paperback version of Counterfeit Souls:

Good news on the paperback book front:

Today I received the PDF of my book cover for Counterfeit Souls and successfully uploaded it to Createspace. After a review process, I should receive a proof copy (not unlike an ARC) and will then be able to start selling paper copies through Amazon and bookstores! This would be the first time I put out a paper copy, and I'm excited to see how it all turns out. 

My hope is to have the paper book available by end of January. Earlier if possible. The book will be part of Kindle's Matchbook program, and I'm going to try and get an audiobook up through Audible by the middle of the year. I understand the audiobook process is lengthy but I think it will be worth it. And I'll be doing all of this while writing new books, attending school, and working full time. 

It's a wonderful life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment